Our Microbiota Mission
Since the launch of the first probiotic drug, Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745® in 1953, Biocodex has evolved from a pioneer to an international key player in the microbiota realm.
At Biocodex we have devoted this expertise to nurturing and elevating the importance of the human microbiota on our health.
Our Microbiota Mission is threefold:
Biocodex provides SOLUTIONS improving microbiota health with our unique probiotic drug Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745®, a new innovative product range, Symbiosys®, and with early-stage investment in start-up companies.
The Biocodex Microbiota Foundation advances SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY in microbiota by funding academic research.
The Biocodex Microbiota Institute EDUCATES the general public and healthcare professionals on the growing importance of microbiota on healthcare and well-being through our Biocodex Microbiota Institute.
Chief Executive Officer at BIOCODEX
Our solutions for microbiota health
We provide solutions improving microbiota health in humans with :
- Our unique probiotic drug Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745
- An innovative product range Symbiosys®
- Early stage investment in start-up companies
Biocodex Microbiota Institute
Biocodex Microbiota Institute promotes the importance of microbiota to:
- Educate the general public and healthcare professionals on the growing importance of microbiota on healthcare and well-being
- Disseminate referenced and reliable scientific information
- Help health care professionals to improving patients’ understanding of their health conditions
Biocodex Microbiota Foundation
Biocodex Microbiota Foundation is dedicated to enhancing scientific knowledge about the human microbiota and their interaction with various pathologies and contributing to improve human health:
- Contribute to the development of scientific knowledge in the field of microbiota.
- Encourage research.
- Favor to improving people’s health throughout the world.