How to join us
Biocodex’s headquarters, manufacturing facilities, R&D center and 20 subsidiaries are constantly seeking the right candidates. You could be one of them!
How to apply
To apply for a position in France (at our R&D center, manufacturing facility, headquarters or French subsidiary), please see the available job opportunities on our Welcome to the Jungle account.
Are you ready to apply?
If you find an available job to suit your expectations and experience, we encourage you to take the plunge and submit your application. Biocodex’s HR teams will consider it carefully.
If you need some help for your application, here are some tips to keep in mind when writing your CV and cover letter:
- Choose a suitable title to catch the recruiter’s attention
- Highlight your sector/business expertise
- If you choose to include a photo in your resume, smile (but avoid a vacation shot)!
- Take the time to perfect the layout of your CV and cover letter, since recruiters can receive several hundred applications for the same position
- Choose a professional font and stick to two pages so your application can be assessed quickly
- Every job offer is unique, so adapt your CV to the position in mind, highlighting your most relevant skills and experience
- Remember to describe your responsibilities, tasks and results/achievements for each position held in concise bullet points
- Start your sentences with verbs to gain space, avoiding jargon and acronyms
- Highlight your expertise and areas of interest, along with your language and computer skills
- Detail your extra-professional activities if they demonstrate valuable personal qualities
- Watch out for spelling and typos, if necessary by having your CV and cover letter proofread
- Be honest: indicate only languages that you master, skills actually acquired, etc.
For an opportunity in one of our subsidiaries, apply in one of our subsidiaries now!
Want to know more?
With global headquarters in France, Biocodex has expanded its geographic footprint over the past 10 years and today operates through 20 affiliates and long-term partnerships in other countries. Through this international network, Biocodex offers health solutions to patients in more than 120 countries.
At Biocodex, we do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, nationality or sexual orientation. In fact, we welcome diversity, which we recognize as a source of strength for the company. We require certain talents to pursue our expansion and adapt to constantly evolving markets and strategic needs. For several years, Biocodex has been digitizing its internal tools to simplify day-to-day tasks and enable teams to concentrate on work that brings most value.