Biocodex at a glance
Present in more than 120 countries, Biocodex’s 1,626 employees are committed to serving millions of patients around the world. We apply our expertise to a wide range of products to meet patient needs, focusing on three pillars: the Microbiota Mission, orphan drugs and women’s health.
Biocodex key figures
- An international pharmaceutical company serving patients in more than 120 countries
- € 418M in revenue 2021
- 3 pillars: the Microbiota Mission, orphan drugs and women’s health
- Founded in 1953 to market Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745®, the world’s first probiotic yeast strain for human medicine
- More than 1,600 employees of 42 nationalities
- 3 industrial facilities in France and Morocco
- 1 R&D center in France
- Subsidiaries in 20 countries
- 114 distribution partners
- An investor in 4 start-ups specialized in innovative health solutions
December 31, 2021 figures
Want to know more?
With global headquarters in France, Biocodex has expanded its geographic footprint over the past 10 years and today operates through 20 affiliates and long-term partnerships in other countries. Through this international network, Biocodex offers health solutions to patients in more than 120 countries.