Biocodex at a glance
Since 1953, Biocodex teams have been passionately committed to a single mission: providing innovative healthcare solutions to women, men and children worldwide. Present in 115 countries, Biocodex’s 1,664 employees are committed to serving millions of patients around the world. We apply our expertise to developing and marketing a wide range of products to meet patient needs, focusing on three pillars: Microbiota care, women’s health and orphan diseases.
Biocodex key figures
- An international pharmaceutical company serving patients in 115 countries
- € 501M in revenue 2022
- 3 key areas of expertise: microbiota care, women’s health and orphan diseases.
- Founded in 1953 to market Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745®, the world’s first probiotic yeast strain for human medicine
- More than 1,664 employees of 30 nationalities
- 3 industrial facilities in France and Morocco
- 1 R&D center in France
- Subsidiaries in 17 countries
- Presence in 100 countries through our distributors
- An investor in 4 start-ups specialized in innovative health solutions
December 31, 2022 figures